www.enfashop.in would like to provide you with the best experience possible, and a truly compelling reason to visit our site again. Therefore, in order to help us provide an optimal site and service, Enfa has selected VLPCPL Nutrition Private Limited to be its official selling agent.
These general terms and conditions of VLPCPL Nutrition Private Limited apply to all offers, sales and purchases of products which are sold, through the website on which we post these general terms and conditions, by us VLPCPL Nutrition Private Limited to you, the consumer and apply to any distance contract entered into by VLPCPL Nutrition Private Limited and the consumer, If you do not agree to the general terms and conditions, do not use this website or submit any orders in connection with this website.
VLPCPL Nutrition Private Limited.
F-213B, FF F/S, MB Road, Lado Sarai, South Delhi, Delhi, 110030
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As you are purchasing Enfa products for which VLPCPL NUTRITION Private Limited acts as its selling agent, your credit card statement will indicate a purchase from VLPCPL Nutrition Private Limited.
In these General Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
1. Operator: means VLPCPL Nutrition Private Limited (the legal person which provides distance marketing of consumer products and/or services);
2. Consumer: means the natural person not acting in the exercise of profession or business, and who enters into a contract with the operator;
3. Means of distance communication: means a medium which can be used to enter into an agreement, without physical proximity in the same room of the consumer and the operator, such as (but not limited to) by fax, telephone and internet;
4. Contract: means a contract in which, up to the conclusion of the contract, exclusive use is made of one or more means of distance communication in the system organized by the vendor or service provider (operator) for distance sale of products and/or services;
5. Right of withdrawal: means the option for the consumer to withdraw from the concluded contract within the cooling-off period as set forth in Article 6;
6. Day: means calendar day;
7. Data storage medium: any means that allow the consumer or operator to store all information which is directed to him/her personally, in such a way that allows for future consultation and unaltered reproduction of that information.
Additional conditions or deviations from these general terms and conditions may not be to the prejudice of the consumer and must be put in writing or be recorded in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a sustainable data storage medium.
1) Contracts between the operator and the consumer, to which these general terms and conditions apply, are strictly governed by the laws of the India.